You are in: Home -
Accessibility and Multimedia -
Rotation with commands outside the film
with commands outside the film
Best possible accessibility can be achieved through:
- inserting control buttons outside the film itself. This
facilitates reading of the text by screenreaders and allows access
through an "accesskey";
- supplement text with universally recognizable symbols;
- add a brief explanation of command tools;
- add technical details on the file to be viewed by inserting
information on size and download times depending on bandwidth.
- To start the film
press "ALT+p" and then "return"
- To stop the film
press "ALT+s" and then "return"
File size: 70 KB
Estimated download time
- with 33,6 KB modem: about 50 sec
- with 56 KB modem: about 24 sec
- with ADSL: about 2 sec